BC & DR Planning
Your IT infrastructure is critical to the operation of your business and interruption or loss of IT services is likely to result in reduced ability to deliver your services.
We understand that all businesses are unique and we work with you to understand your key business objectives to help you develop a suitable business continuity plan for your IT infrastructure.
To help you formulate your business continuity plan we help you define the following targets:
- RTO (Recovery Time Objective) – what is the acceptable amount of time it takes to recover IT services following a loss of service, i.e. 1 hour, 4 hours, 1 working day?
- RPO (Recovery Point Objective) – what is the acceptable amount of data which can be lost following a disaster, i.e. 1 hour, 4 hours, 1 working day?
Our business continuity services are delivered by Veeam.
Veeam provide industry leading solutions for business continuity and disaster recovery through their Availability and Backup & Replication Suites.
Comis is a Veeam partner and we deliver Veeam Cloud Connect solutions from our private ComisCloud platform and Microsoft Azure. Veeam Backup & Replication provides secure automatic backup for all your IT data including:
- Applications & Databases
- Physical & Virtual Servers
Case Study – Veeam Backup & Replication
Client: Salmon Property
Sector: Property Investment
Company Size: 10+
- Reduce the data and service recovery times
- Improve cyber security resilience
- Implement 5-year backup archiving
Benefits of Veeam Backup & Replication:
- Significantly reduced recovery time objective (RTO)
- Enabled backup archiving with 5-year retention using GFS archiving policy
- Improved protection and recovery against malware and ransomware