We understand that sometimes the unexpected happens and you need help to resolve IT issues. Our Service Desk provides support for all our managed IT services and is available to provide assistance whenever you need it. Backed by a Service Level Agreement which guarantees response times our Service Desk is based on the ITIL framework and staffed by highly qualified engineers so we can respond and resolve IT support incidents quickly. Our Service Desk is based in central London we can also provide a fast response to IT support requests which require an on-site presence.
We offer a range of IT support services through our Service Desk including:
- Fully outsourced IT support with Comis as your single trusted IT provider
- Augmented IT support to compliment and assist your existing IT team
- On-site support presence for businesses who require dedicated desk-side IT support
We provide IT support via telephone and email between 08:00-18:00 with an optional 24.7 service.
Network Operations Centre (NOC)
Our Network Operations Centre (NOC) monitors our managed internet, network & server services 24.7.365 using SolarWinds N-central & Paessler PRTG.
We proactively monitor the availability and performance of all critical network attached devices and remediate problems as required:
- Bandwidth Usage
- CPU & Memory Usage
- Disk Usage
- Updates & Patches
Security Operations Centre (SOC)
Our Security Operations Centre (NOC) monitors our network, server & desktop services 24.7.365 using Sophos Central & MySonicWall.
We proactively monitor the security of all critical network attached devices and remediate problems as required:
- Web Gateway
- Mobile Device Management
- Patches & Firmware
Case Study – On-site IT Support
Company Size: 50+
Challenge: To deliver an augmented on-site IT support service for staff and “C-level” senior executives at the London office
- On-site support coverage between 8am-6pm Mon-Fri
- Includes escalation to 2nd/3rd line team members as required
- Intregrated service with global IT team
- Availability of specialist consultants for project work
- A single provider to fulfil UK IT support requirements